INCREDIBLE TEAM, ONE-OF-A-KIND ENERGY
Our mission is to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and evidence-based care in a safe, welcoming, and affirming space to the LGBTQ community. We know success in that mission begins with an incredible team of leaders, changemakers, and visionaries.
If shaping the future of LGBTQ health care excites you, consider joining our team!
Why work at Anchor Health?
- We’re at the forefront of revolutionary queer medicine.
- Employees are respected, valued, and uplifted for who they are.
- We create opportunities for people to grow.
- Policies are safe, trauma-informed, culturally competent, and open to feedback.
- We offer an excellent benefits package.
What does our benefits package include?
- Comprehensive health plans (including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, flexible spending account, and an array of voluntary benefits)
- Coverage for gender-affirming services and procedures
- Employee assistance program (including free legal assistance, short term therapy, financial counseling, and more)
- Generous paid time off and holiday policies
- Domestic partnership benefit
- 401(k) plan with a company match of up to 4%
We’re always working to hire, grow, and nurture a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve.
Director of Donor Engagement
Remote or hybrid
Online and email applications only. No phone calls, please.
If applying via email, please send the following documents to email@example.com with your last name and “Director of Donor Engagement” in the subject line:
- Cover letter describing how your skills and experience fit with the position goals as outlined in the description (maximum of 400 words)
- Resume highlighting relevant aspects of your experience
Please apply online on Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Policy
Anchor Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, affectional or sexual orientation, age, disability, religion or belief, marital status, veteran status, English language proficiency, HIV status, or any other status protected by law, in all phases of employment. These phases include recruitment, advertisement for employment, hiring, placement, compensation, training, promotion, discipline, evaluation, commendations, termination, layoff, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant.