stigma-free care, regardless of HIV status
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) is a virus that attacks your immune system, making it easier for you to get sick. HIV passes between people through cum (semen) and pre-cum, vaginal fluid, and others, often during sex. Although there isn’t a cure for HIV, it’s a manageable condition.
We use a “status-neutral” approach to HIV care, meaning all patients, regardless of HIV status, are put in a continuum of care. It starts with an HIV test.
If your test is negative, we talk about prevention.
- PrEP is a medication that reduces your chances of getting HIV. It’s highly effective when taken as prescribed, safe, and available with little to no out-of-pocket costs. We make getting PrEP easy with online visits and prescription delivery. Got questions? Start with our PrEP FAQ.
- PEP is emergency medicine to prevent HIV after a possible exposure. Got questions? Start with our PEP FAQ!
- Fast, confidential, and judgment-free HIV and STI testing, along with confidential counseling and safer sex education. Learn about our sexual health services.
If your test is positive, we immediately start you on a treatment regimen.
- Our providers are competent and experienced with managing different treatments to determine what works best for you. These medicines are highly effective, and when taken as prescribed, they will get and keep your viral load undetectable, meaning you cannot sexually transmit HIV. This is known as undetectable equals untransmittable, or U=U.
- Our medical case management program offers a client-centered care system for people living with HIV. Experienced case managers can help you access and navigate the unique resources available.